Sunday, February 18, 2007

First post on my blog

Finally, I found some time to create my own blog. Yeah that's why we have reading week (more like chilling week) in uni. Now why do I need a blog? Well everyone got one so I need one too. lol. No, that’s not the reason. I always argue with people on some weird issues and they suggested me to create a blog. Another reason is to kill some time. Not that I have free time with that course load but I want to utilize my laptop at full extend (now that guju guy is taking).
Now I am thinking what I will post on my blog and why I select "Statistics' Park" for my address? Well nothing better came in my mind while filling that option on blogger. You will find all kind of posts on technology, religion, culture and university. Yeah you got it right; I don't have a clear vision yet. Lol But whatever I am gonna post post, you guys will surely enjoy.
Anyway enjoy it!

:-)

2 comments:

Arju said...

fr the first post on your blog...i wish u a welcome to the blogging world...hope u enjoy ur stay ...n ur readers will enjoy great stuff n statistics provided by you

The bridge guy said...

Thanks for your comments Arju. I am planning some cool posts on my blog. They will come soon.
Enjoy!